Arlington Map: Arlington is the city situated in Texas and also home for the University of Texas. According to the USCB, Arlington has a total of 99.8 square miles of the area among which 96.6 square miles of the area island and remaining 3.3 square miles of the area is water. The population of the city is 365,440 as per the records made in 2010.
Europeans used to settle in this area early back in the 1850s. Arlington also has a trading post. The rich mineral soil attracted farmers in the region and around the city bay thus lead to several agricultural-related businesses which were well developed till the end of the 19th century.
They started emphasizing on cotton according to the soil availability and thus the city grew as cotton ginning and farming centre. The city then boosted water facilities, electricity, natural gas, and telephone services for trading and communication purposes.
Thus with all availability of basic human needs, the population thus began to grow which lead to the foundation of industries as a human resource were available along with jobs that led to growth in the economy.
With sectors like aerospace and automobiles, Arlington became the fastest growing suburbs in the world. During this period of growth after the 1950s, there was a growth in economic development.
- The six flags over Texas is located in Arlington. There is a nationwide theme park that has few attractive features to connect with. along with the theme park, there are several water parks.
- There are shopping malls in Arlington which is a place for various stores, movie theatres, ice skating, etc. there are few places in Arlington that are supposed to be as shopping hotspot and as well as entertainment hotspots that are an attraction for tourists and regional as well neighbouring people around.
- Arlington has the biggest community centres in the world that include live performances in which all age group can participate. City galleries show arts and crafts of various artists of and around the country.
- There are pavilions around that hosts live concerts and film promotional events. Concerts feature a vivid range of music genres.
Arlington Cemetery Map
Arlington supports baseball as their first preference in sports. There are famous teams in Arlington that represent in football as well.
- The Dallas wings were the first women’s basketball team in Texas.
- The city has notable and world-recognized athletes thus, for them there is the provision of various tracks and training centres.
- There are several athletes who represented themselves in a national competition and international and Olympics as well.
- The high schools and colleges students also contribute their time in sports like basketball, softball, volleyball, baseball, etc.
Arlington National Cemetery Map
Arlington Texas Map
Arlington Va Map
Arlington Zip Code Map
Arlington Heights Zoning Map
Maps of Arlington Tx
Google Maps Arlington Va
Map Arlington Va
Arlington is the city situated in Texas and also home for the University of Texas. According to the USCB, Arlington has a total of 99.8 square miles of the area among which 96.6 square miles of the area island and remaining 3.3 square miles of the area is water.
They started emphasizing on cotton according to the soil availability and thus the city grew as cotton ginning and farming centre. There is a nationwide theme park that has few attractive features.
Related Tags: Arlington Map, Arlington Maps.